We’re looking for actors and directors for Slackline Sleepover, Overnight and Online!
PLEASE NOTE: this blog is for a past edition of Slackline Sleepover. We will be publishing an actor/director callout for our current edition, happening 12th November at the Pleasance Theatre, London, very soon!
What is Slackline Sleepovers? Six playwrights, six directors, twelve (or so) actors… Six new short plays written, rehearsed and performed within 24 hours. And we’re looking for the actors and directors to help make it great (and great fun!)
Slackline Stories is back… with yet another twist!
Slackline Productions is now casting for Slackline Sleepovers, our latest Slackline Stories event.
This time it’s overnight and online. We’ll still showcase the best new short plays, written by female playwrights, directed by female directors and featuring at least one strong female character aged 35+, but this time, they will be written, rehearsed and ready to perform online in 24 hours! (The good news for actors and directors? You get to sleep!)
We’re looking for:
- Directors who identify as female
- All actors who love a fun challenge with female-identifying actors aged 35+ particularly welcome
- You like to work on the fly and has a sense of adventure!
- You can bring scripts to life for an online audience- and you’re excited about doing this in unique ways
- You MUST be available the evening of 13th January and all day 14th January to be eligible.*
To express interest, please email Kristin at Slackline here. Actors please include a Spotlight link or similar, directors, please include your CV and let us know a bit about you/your directing style!
Slackline Sleepover is unpaid, but will work on a profit-share basis. We’re committed to a fair, friendly and fun experience.
For more about Slackline Productions, see our home page!
Ticket info here.