Imagine the best brownie you’ve ever tasted… this week Kristin chats with brownie (and cake and biscuit and more) bespoke baker, Lynsey Bleakley of Bumble and Goose. Lynsey found her calling as a health visitor with the NHS until events in her life made the job too painful to continue. When she turned to baking for therapy, it became more than a distraction, it became a business.
You can find (and order in the UK!) Bumble and Goose bakes at https://www.bumbleandgoose.co.uk/
Content warning: discussion of pregnancy loss
Subscribe, review and share The Second Chapter- wherever you listen to your favourite podcasts or on podchaser.com
– For transcript, go to thesecondchapterpodcast.com
– If you like what we do, buy us a coffee! https://ko-fi.com/thesecondchapter
– youtube.com/slacklineproductions for audio and video content,
– Twitter: @slacklineprodu2, Instagram: @the_second_chapter_podcast,
– On Facebook as Slackline Productions #womenover35 #wearebadass
On The Second Chapter, founder of Slackline Productions, Kristin Duffy, chats with women who started the second (or third… or fifth!) chapter in their careers and lives, after 35. You’ll find inspiring stories, have a few laughs, and maybe even be motivated to turn the page on your own second chapter!