Welcome to Season 3!
This week, Kristin chats with Lora Kelley, a singer-songwriter who saw how her life and perspective changed once she was in her 30s and wanted to sing about it.
Starting out as a make-up artist, Lora now explores the “middle space” between ingénue and retiree on her new album, Domystique- what happens between youth and old age and what comes with it.
Lora also has a lot to say around what it means to her to be a woman – to own your right to deciding your prime, claiming independence and being a mother.
And in a The Second Chapter first, Lora plays a new song from the album live for us!
Domystique releases on 10th June!
As mentioned in the episode, Lora’s husband is the brilliant wedding photographer, Eric Kelley, who has an Instagram page also well worth checking out!
Subscribe, review and share The Second Chapter- wherever you listen to your favourite podcasts or on podchaser.com
– For transcript, go to thesecondchapterpodcast.com
– If you like what we do, buy us a coffee! https://ko-fi.com/thesecondchapter
– youtube.com/slacklineproductions for audio and video content,
– Twitter: @slacklineprodu2, Instagram: @the_second_chapter_podcast,
– On Facebook as Slackline Productions #womenover35 #wearebadass
On The Second Chapter, founder of Slackline Productions, Kristin Duffy, chats with women who started the second (or third… or fifth!) chapter in their careers and lives, after 35. You’ll find inspiring stories, have a few laughs, and maybe even be motivated to turn the page on your own second chapter!