This week, Kristin is chatting with Kate MacDougall who has worked as an actor, for Sotheby’s, has owned a dog-walking company and more.
Now, Kate writes things, mainly about dogs and the countryside and interiors but also the odd bit of children’s homework or reminders to worm the Jack Russell.
Her first book, ‘London’s Number One Dog Walking Agency’ has been published by Bonnier in the UK (released on 8th April)and by William Morrow in the US on 6th July. To buy the book: hyperurl.co/DogWalking
You can find Kate at https://katemacdougallwrites.com or on Instagram @katemacdougall1
Subscribe, review and share The Second Chapter- wherever you listen to your favourite podcasts or on podchaser.com
– For transcript, go to thesecondchapterpodcast.com
– If you like what we do, buy us a coffee! https://ko-fi.com/thesecondchapter
– youtube.com/slacklineproductions for audio and video content,
– Twitter: @slacklineprodu2, Instagram: @the_second_chapter_podcast,
– On Facebook as Slackline Productions #womenover35 #wearebadass
On The Second Chapter, founder of Slackline Productions, Kristin Duffy, chats with women who started the second (or third… or fifth!) chapter in their careers and lives, after 35. You’ll find inspiring stories, have a few laughs, and maybe even be motivated to turn the page on your own second chapter!