As part of our mission to tell the stories of women aged 35+, we’re looking for YOUR story. (Deadline 1st March 2021- submission form below!)
In honour of International Women’s Day 2021, we’re compiling some of our favourite stories of women 35+ who have inspired, challenged or uplifted you.
- Are you female-identifying aged 35+ with an inspiring story of your own?
- Do you come from a family with a strong matriarch you’d like to tell us about?
- Is there a teacher, mentor or friend who deserves a shout? Tell us about them!
- Does your culture have an uplifting story of women that we need to hear?
- We’re looking for videos of less than five minutes
- We’re looking for stories– while we always love gratitude to our sisters, your video should involve a story about them that we need to know and love to hear
- Stories should involve someone female-identifying who is aged 35+
- Videos should be storytelling-style (we’re not looking for films, but you’re welcome to interpret creatively!)
- For actors, writers, theatre makers or anyone who identifies as a storyteller.
- When submitting a video, please ensure that it’s downloadable (a WeTransfer link is our preference)
- By submitting a video, you agree to Slackline Productions using it in its entirety on our YouTube channel and using your name/handle on social media.
- Deadline: 1st March 2021
#IWD2021 #ChoosetoChallenge #tellourstories