Say it with me: You’re NOT too Old for That!
This week I’m speaking to Vicki Larson. My chat with Vicki is SO topical this week in many ways. We talk about her book, Not Too Old for That: How Women Are Changing the Story of Aging and through it talk about:
- how we, as women, need to take ownership of our bodies and our health
- learning about investments as women
- sex at any age (or not, if you so choose)
- whether we should embrace ‘anti-aging’ or just get on with it!
For more on Vicki, her blogs and the book:
Vicki Larson photo by Penni Gladstone
Last week saw the overturning of Roe v Wade by the US Supreme Court. If like me, you’re devastated and angry and trying to figure out what to do next, globalcitizen.org offers suggestions here: https://www.globalcitizen.org/en/content/roe-v-wade-overturned-how-to-help-action/
Subscribe, review and share The Second Chapter- wherever you listen to your favourite podcasts or on podchaser.com
– For more, go to thesecondchapterpodcast.com
– If you like what we do, buy us a virtual coffee! https://ko-fi.com/thesecondchapter
- Twitter: @slacklineprodu2,
- Instagram: @the_second_chapter_podcast,
On Facebook and YouTube as Slackline Productions
On The Second Chapter, serial careerist and founder of Slackline Productions, Kristin Duffy, chats with women who started the second (or third… or fifth!) chapter in their careers and lives, after 35. You’ll find inspiring stories, have a few laughs, and maybe even be motivated to turn the page on your own second chapter!