Laura went from physics to geology to journalism, with a Rhodes scholarship along the way, but finally found that she was ready to make trumpet her full-time career at the age of 52.
In this episode, we hear about how serendipity led Laura to science journalism and why a life event made her realise that it was finally time to take her trumpet more seriously.
Subscribe, review and share The Second Chapter- wherever you listen to your favourite podcasts or on podchaser.com
– For transcript, go to thesecondchapterpodcast.com
– If you like what we do, buy us a coffee! https://ko-fi.com/thesecondchapter
– youtube.com/slacklineproductions for audio and video content,
– Twitter: @slacklineprodu2, Instagram: @the_second_chapter_podcast,
– On Facebook as Slackline Productions #womenover35 #wearebadass
On The Second Chapter, founder of Slackline Productions, Kristin Duffy, chats with women who started the second (or third… or fifth!) chapter in their careers and lives, after 35. You’ll find inspiring stories, have a few laughs, and maybe even be motivated to turn the page on your own second chapter!