Kristin chats with Jo Robbens, who went from international horse groom (and a varied career) to family photographer, after 35.
Jo left home at 16 to become a horse groomer on the international circuit and kept running- away from home, relationships and commitment- until love and a family of her own helped her to find her true calling and stop running.
To see Jo’s work, visit:
And for her online courses for creative children:
Subscribe, review and share The Second Chapter- wherever you listen to your favourite podcasts or on podchaser.com
– For transcript, go to thesecondchapterpodcast.com
– If you like what we do, buy us a coffee! https://ko-fi.com/thesecondchapter
– youtube.com/slacklineproductions for audio and video content,
– Twitter: @slacklineprodu2, Instagram: @the_second_chapter_podcast,
– On Facebook as Slackline Productions #womenover35 #wearebadass
On The Second Chapter, founder of Slackline Productions, Kristin Duffy, chats with women who started the second (or third… or fifth!) chapter in their careers and lives, after 35. You’ll find inspiring stories, have a few laughs, and maybe even be motivated to turn the page on your own second chapter!