This week, Kristin talks with Jane Porter who, despite several job trajectories, felt that she didn’t “get started” in life until a horticulture course led her to start her own business.
Now happily self-employed, Jane makes her living helping people live in beautiful outdoor spaces… and inspires people on Instagram as “Planty Jane”.
You can find Jane on Instagram @plantyjane
For garden consultations: https://calendly.com/plantyjane
Subscribe, review and share The Second Chapter- wherever you listen to your favourite podcasts or on podchaser.com
– For transcript, go to thesecondchapterpodcast.com
– If you like what we do, buy us a coffee! https://ko-fi.com/thesecondchapter
– youtube.com/slacklineproductions for audio and video content,
– Twitter: @slacklineprodu2, Instagram: @the_second_chapter_podcast,
– On Facebook as Slackline Productions #womenover35 #wearebadass
On The Second Chapter, founder of Slackline Productions, Kristin Duffy, chats with women who started the second (or third… or fifth!) chapter in their careers and lives, after 35. You’ll find inspiring stories, have a few laughs, and maybe even be motivated to turn the page on your own second chapter!